Frame's future

Sean Pollock spolloc1 at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 7 21:16:26 PST 2007

When in doubt, fib. You can almost always get an evaluation version of, or
book on, the tool for which a company requires knowledge. If you know XML,
the tool usually isn't going to be that hard to learn.

I got my first tech writing job with no knowledge of Frame in 1997 and was
training others a month later. I'm no Einstein, I just looked up the
information I needed.