Frame's future

Chris Borokowski athloi at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 8 06:51:23 PST 2007

Knowing how technology works, I'd prefer to build on a
working, proven platform and expand it to reach new
heights. In other words, why be afraid of FrameMaker
for the future? It's a great product design and
doesn't need changing.

Programs like mySQL may have "eternal" life for the
same reason Frame could. They're the right tools for a
task that will not change so greatly a new paradigm is
required.

Now, afraid of my own demise... another story ;)