Creating special bullets

John Sgammato jsgammato at IMPRIVATA.com
Mon Mar 12 07:52:38 PDT 2007

David Creamer just sent around a great little resource for just that
purpose:
http://www.ideastraining.com/PDFs/DingbatSamples.pdf

-----Original Message-----
From: framers-bounces+jsgammato=imprivata.com at lists.frameusers.com
[mailto:framers-bounces+jsgammato=imprivata.com at lists.frameusers.com] On
Behalf Of Linda G. Gallagher
Sent: Monday, March 12, 2007 10:48 AM
To: 'Steve Rickaby'
Cc: framers at FrameUsers.com
Subject: RE: Creating special bullets

Rick,

At the risk of sounding stupid, how do you know what letter corresponds
to the symbol you want? That's the crux of my question.

Thanks to Ann and Shlomo for reminding me of how to use the hex code.
That worked just fine and was the method I'd used before, but I'd
forgotten the "formula" for how to use the hex code.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Linda G. Gallagher
TechCom Plus, LLC
lindag at techcomplus dot com
www.techcomplus.com
303-450-9076 or 800-500-3144
User guides, online help, FrameMaker and WebWorks ePublisher templates
Manager, STC Consulting and Independent
Contracting SIG
http://www.stcsig.org/cic/index.html