Basic question about Structured Frame

Bodvar Bjorgvinsson bodvar at gmail.com
Wed Mar 14 05:36:21 PDT 2007

Simple answer is to question #1: Yes.

BUT: you need to prepare this carefully. For question #2: Maybe look
into the DITA. This is not a decision to take before you have looked
into the current structure of your manuals and try to see from that
standpoint what you would be able to gain from the change.

Me, I am using both Structured and unstructure FM depending on the
type of manuals. In either type there is very little use for content
reuse. We could set it up, but it would probably take much more
resources and extra software (and maybe staff) to run.

Bodvar