Styles not appearing in ePublisher

Nantel, Elise Elise.Nantel at verint.com
Fri Mar 16 06:58:21 PDT 2007

Hi Framers,

I've just installed the full WebWorks ePublisher suite (Pro, Express and
Automap). When I generate a project from a FM book, I don't get any
styles (Paragraph, Character, etc.) in the Style Designer, in ePublisher
Pro. I only get the [Prototype] value. My other colleagues, with similar
installations, see the complet list of styles for the same project. Do
you have any idea on how to solve this issue?

And by the way, I haven't found a specific ePublisher/WebWorks user list
on Google. Do you know of one?

I'm on Windows XP; FM 7.0; ePublisher 9.2.

Thanks in advance,

---
Elise Nantel
Verint Systems Inc.
Phone 450 686-9000 x252
Email elise.nantel at verint.com
www.verint.com

This electronic message may contain proprietary and confidential information of Verint Systems Inc., its affiliates and/or subsidiaries.
The information is intended to be for the use of the individual(s) or
entity(ies) named above.  If you are not the intended recipient (or authorized to receive this e-mail for the intended recipient), you may not use, copy, disclose or distribute to anyone this message or any information contained in this message.  If you have received this electronic message in error, please notify us by replying to this e-mail. (2)