Strange PDF Problem

Eason, David David.Eason at lsi.com
Tue Mar 20 12:40:12 PDT 2007

Along those same lines, I have a separate problem:

When I try to save as pdf (File >> Save as >> pdf), I get the PDF Setup
dialog box. Then when I click Next, I get a message that FrameMaker
could not find Acrobat Distiller printer instance, which must be
installed to execute Save as PDF Command.

I am using Acrobat 7.0 Pro on Windows XP Pro and FrameMaker 7.0.
Distiller 7.0 is installed. I can print to the Adobe PDF printer. Adobe
PostScript software version is 3016.102, and CID support library
initialization completed.

Can you tell me what I need to do to resolve the printer instance not
found issue?

Regards,

David Eason
LSI Logic