Footnote placement improvement for practical and aestheticreasons

Sean Pollock spolloc1 at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 21 07:36:25 PDT 2007

   For those of us writing training docs, Instructional technology
   documentation uses APA (Publication Manual of the American Psychological
   Association). This guide says to place footnotes double-spaced on separate
   lines.
   The 19th-century style mentioned was implemented to save paper, and is handy
   when you have a great many footnotes. Gibbon's History of the Decline and
   Fall of the Roman Empire comes to mind.

   This should be an option in Frame--we shouldn't be locked into one style.
   --Sean Pollock
   Leraning Media Development, UGS Corp.