Left-brain/right-brain: FrameMaker and XHTML

Chris Borokowski athloi at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 23 06:50:05 PDT 2007

Steve, I like your thinking, but in my view HTML code
is dead except as a transit  mechanism. You can to get
your structured FrameMaker content into a CMS so you
spend less time in FTP/HTML updating stuff that is
better handled by an automated link and document
manager.

I'm looking along these lines for the websie for the
consulting firm for which I work (www.dionysius.com).
We're a small office that handles many different
tasks, and it looks terrible that the last one on the
list appears to be our website. If I find anything
definitive that's not a hack, I'll let you know.

--- Steve Rickaby <srickaby at wordmongers.demon.co.uk>