Archive Plug-In

Michael Zaichenko biozaichenko at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 23 13:55:19 PDT 2007

I have a question to this plug-in. Maybe someone knows how to deal with it.
I also want to collect fonts for the job. Not only the graphics.
So far i had to export set from ATM, and then run a script that collects the
fonts based on the set. Sets sometimes don't have all fonts needed. Is there
an easier way?
Michael