Filters for imported graphics - cont.

Menahem Rosen Menahem_Rosen at 2objet.com
Wed Mar 28 00:51:41 PDT 2007

Just after posting the original message, I got an e-mail from the Danish
colleague. The problem seems to be with a wmf graphic file:

"I cannot save it on my computer...When I right-click at the link and
try to click at "save target as" it tells me that my "Logon is
refused"... When I...left-click...the link I can open the file and see
the picture..."

The simple solution is to convert the file to another format. But since
I already posted the question, can anybody offer an explanation?

Menahem Rosen

Technical Communicator