Watermark WAS: NagGram

Glenn Voyles Glenn.Voyles at mitchell.com
Fri Mar 30 10:27:35 PDT 2007

I tried putting a watermark in a file once, but it messed up my monitor. First there was a loud sizzle and then a small explosion. All for naught. When I opened the file on another computer, the watermark was not there.

Now I just try to imitate the watermark electronically. Real water doesn't work. =Þ