NagGram

Fri Mar 30 11:13:31 PDT 2007

Eason, David wrote:

> Why are you assuming that I was going to use a graphic for
> the watermark?
>
> If I was using a graphic, I would have used that as a search term.
> Watermarks also come in text versions, such as the word
> "DRAFT" centered on the page.

I'm not. I'm assuming you can extrapolate. I suggested typing
"background" -- the term you used -- on the index tab. I cited
"background graphics" examples, yes, but "background text" works, too. I
didn't think I had to specify each and every instance to make my point
clear.

FWIW, when the discussion turns to watermarks, I think printer driver.
Horses for courses, as the Brits say.

Richard

------
Richard G. Combs