PDFs into FrameMaker book questions

Michael O'Steen mosteen at cedarwoodassociates.com
Fri Mar 30 15:31:26 PDT 2007

Hello All,

I have inserted individual pdf files/pages (4 to 10 for wiring diagrams, B
size) into blank pages of a FrameMaker Appendix with success. I have a
situation now where I need to include a number of individual PDF books into
a given FrameMaker Appendix. The pages will consist of different books from
different OEMs and one is about 45 pages and there will be six of them. Not
sure what the total page count will be (could be close to 300 pages). Other
than the method I mentioned before, does anyone have any alternative
methods?

Thanks in advance for your assistance.

Thanks,
Michael