NagGram

Steve Rickaby srickaby at wordmongers.demon.co.uk
Sat Mar 31 03:38:17 PDT 2007

At 12:58 -0400 30/3/07, Kyle Charlie-C7784C wrote:

>If you want to read something from the printed page of an actual bound book, I'd suggest you pay the 50 or so US dollars and buy "Publishing Fundamentals: FrameMaker 7" by Sarah O'Keefe. Order it from scriptorium.com where you can get the 2006 version, not to be confused with the 2002 Version called "FrameMaker 7: The Complete Reference," by Sarah O'Keefe that's available from Amazon.com, etc.

I understand from Sarah that the former is a new issue of the latter. Ah, I see you more or less say that...

I thoroughly endorse this recommendation: the book is a great deal more use than the FrameMaker user guide for a number of reasons, not least that it's more comprehensive, contains examples of proven practise and covers defining structure/EDDs.

--
Steve