PDFMark question

William Abernathy william at inch.com
Sat Mar 31 11:07:52 PDT 2007

I've created a Postscript window that uses PDFMark to populate the Title,
Author, and Subject fields using the DOCINFO argument (keywords are not useful
to this client). This uses the document variables, and so far, I must state,
Man-o-Manischewitz, this thing is cool.

However, I would also like to be able to use PDFMark to populate the fields
locatable via the Additional Metadata button (in Acrobat: File > Document
Properties... > Additional Metadata), specifically, the Copyright Status,
Copyright Notice, and Copyright Info URL declarations.

I have tried the METADATA tag, but this only populates the Custom Properties
field under the Custom tab.

I would greatly appreciate your assistance.

Thanks in advance,

--William Abernathy