continuing table headings

Miriam Lezak mlezak at marzak.org
Wed May 2 16:15:36 PDT 2007

Kara --

Do you have the table headings set as Heading?

To make sure that your heading is really a heading, try: Table>Add Rows or
Columns>Add 1 Row(s)>To Heading. Then move the heading text to the new row.

That will add a real heading row, which should repeat on every page.

You can also use the Table Designer to ensure that you have a real heading
row.

Hope this helps,

Miriam