[ANN] CatBase Version 6 released - Lots of cool new features and fantastic introductory pricing

Pat Bensky pbensky at catbase.com
Thu May 3 02:46:13 PDT 2007

CatBase Software Ltd. is very pleased to announce the release of Version 6
of CatBase - the Database Publishing Solution.

CatBase simplifies the data publishing process by handling all the boring
work of formatting the data in FrameMaker. See an overview of the program
here:
http://www.catbase.com/products/catbase/index.html

Here's an example of publishing a catalog:
http://www.catbase.com/Tutorials/framemaker-catalog-publish.html

Cool New Features in Version 6
==============================
Sets: Define the criteria for maintaining groups of data - for example, all
companies in the USA; all products costing less than $45 etc.
More details here: http://www.catbase.com/Tutorials/sets.html

Publishing Projects: Push-button publishing is here! Set up a Project that
describes which set of data to publish and which style sheet to use, then
all you have to do is push a button and select your Project each time you
want to create the publication.
More details: http://www.catbase.com/Tutorials/publishing-projects.html

Event Scheduler: Set up schedules to perform certain tasks at set time
intervals, or once a week, or on a certain day each month. Import or publish
data, update Sets, retrieve emails, run a script.
More details here: http://www.catbase.com/Tutorials/event-scheduler.html

SPECIAL INTRODUCTORY PRICING
============================
We're offering HUGE DISCOUNTS until the end of May! To take advantage of
these special prices, use this order form:
http://www.catbase.com/order/v6_offers.html

FULLY FUNCTIONAL DEMO
=====================
Download a fully functional demo version here:
http://www.catbase.com/download/index.html

Contact me if you have any questions! I'll be happy to help you set up a
test database to see how well CatBase could work for your project.

Pat Bensky

CatBase: The Data Publishing Solution
CatBase Software Ltd.
T: +44 (0) 1462 454522