Productivity Gains from Structured Authoring

John Sgammato jsgammato at IMPRIVATA.com
Wed May 9 09:03:49 PDT 2007

Does anyone know a reliable source for metrics on productivity gains
from structured authoring with FrameMaker?
I need some numbers to use to convince my boss that it is the way to go.
I am thinking of something along the lines of output pages per writer.
I appreciate any help.

John Sgammato
Principal Technical Writer
Imprivata, Inc.
[v] (781) 674-2441

www.imprivata.com

"OneSign is single sign-on for the rest of us, with an innovative
technology that makes adding almost any application a snap,
doing away with manually scripted login procedures, and saving
time and money."
- Information Security, "Products of the Year", 2006