Arbortext

Yves Barbion yves.barbion at gmail.com
Thu May 10 01:36:42 PDT 2007

You've got a point there, Mark (or rather, several points ;-)).

And once you've got your Interleaf content in FrameMaker, the latest
version of MIFGo can help to make DITA topics and maps directly from
UNstructured FrameMaker files (I've been told). You can download a free
unlimited demo here: <http://www.omsys.com/dcl/download.htm>.

Yves Barbion
Documentation Architect
Adobe-Certified FrameMaker Instructor