Instructor Guides and page numbers

Kristy Nolan Kristy.Nolan at wnco.com
Thu May 10 06:11:52 PDT 2007

Hi, all!

We are working on setting up our structures for training material, in
which two of the deliverables are a student guide and the associated
instructor guide. Although we are working in structured Frame, I don't
think my questions are necessarily influenced by that.

The way we want to set these up is that the student guide is a subset of
the instructor guide. The best way to describe it is like the textbooks
you used to have in grade school where the teacher's edition had "extra"
material around the margins, including answers to questions, supplies
needed, etc. Often this meant they had extra pages (e.g., p. 65a, 65b)
but the actual learning content page numbers matched up to the student
editions. We have the structure for the actual material well on its way.

So here is the question: Is there a way (hopefully relatively easy) to
have this sort of numbering set up? My first guess would be on the
numbering properties, but I don't know how to make this different for
two different editions.

Thanks!
Kristy

Kristy Nolan