Text in SVG disappears when importing into Frame

Teasdale, Steven (GE Indust, ConsInd) Steven.Teasdale at ge.com
Fri May 11 06:31:49 PDT 2007

Hello all.

We have a set of flowcharts in SVG format that I would like to import as graphics into FrameMaker. The SVGs display fine in Internet Explorer, but when I import them into a FrameMaker, the text disappears and only the lines are displayed.

Is this a known issue with FrameMaker, or is it in the way the SVG was created?

The fonts are embedded into the SVG file (with subsetting), the SVG styled with an internal style sheet, and encoded as UTF-8.

Thanks,
Steven Teasdale
GE Consumer & Industrial
Multilin