Excel Question

Rick Quatro frameexpert at truevine.net
Sun May 13 04:03:08 PDT 2007

Let me explain what I am doing. I am writing a CSV file programatically. I
have a column of document names across the top.

Doc1 Doc2 Doc3

Each row consists of a format name and the count of that format in each
document's column.

Heading1  10   5   9
Body   40   12   22

So, for the last column in each row, I want to put a formula that will sum
each format's count. I want to write a generic formula, if possible, because
I don't want to keep track of the row number as I write the data. That is
because I am writing some other things to the report.

Rick