Kozuko Gothic font

Susan Modlin smodlin at yahoo.com
Mon May 14 14:13:47 PDT 2007

Hi all,

This is a weird one. Frame is under the impression that I have 16 Kozuko Gothic and Mincho fonts installed. They show up in the para designer and fonts lists. Windows, on the other hand, has never heard of them -- they're not in my fonts folder or anywhere else on my system.

My question is how do I convince Frame that these fonts don't exist on my system? I'm in the process of designing new templates and all these bogus fonts are annoying me no end. Thanks!

...Susan

Susan Frahm Modlin
www.lithium.com