How many FM users are there?

Diane Gaskill dgcaller at earthlink.net
Tue May 15 18:08:52 PDT 2007

Hi Max,

The PTC rep told me today that FM DITA is proprietary and not compatible with anything else.  Is this true?  She also told me that the PTC version of DITA is "standard" (whatever that means).

One of our divisions in Japan has decided to go with AT.  We are leaning toward structured FM.  I was hoping to be able to exchange XMS files between SFM and AT.  Some of the comments (which you probably read) on the framers list seemed to say that I could, but now I am not sure.  Can you shed any light on this?

Thanks a bunch.

Diane