Creating a single HTML page from Frame book

Neil Tubb neil.tubb at SolaceSystems.com
Thu May 17 06:50:50 PDT 2007

Hi everyone,

For my company's various SDK programming guides, I've been told to stop
producing PDF versions, and switch to a single HTML page version for
each book. Of course, I would like to continue authoring in Frame, and
my quick initial tests using the FM save-as-HTML look not too bad...but
clearly I'm going to spending a fair amount of time cleaning up the look
of the document. The FM-produced CSS is not very pretty.

I considered using ePublisher, but I believe it always creates a minimum
of one HTML file per FM chapter. This would not work.

Does anyone have any other ideas? Or does anyone have a similar
experience they can share?

Cheers,
Neil

Neil Tubb