FrameMaker.next

Rick Quatro frameexpert at truevine.net
Thu May 17 09:46:01 PDT 2007

Even if you don't like his presentation, it is worth seeing the backflip he
does at the conclusion.

Rick

As an aside (and just to make Bernard blush, if that's possible), if you
ever get a chance to sit in on training or a presentation done by
Bernard, DO IT!!!  I have to say that he was my favorite presenter at
the conference (or maybe he just had the best and most interesting
material...)  You'll learn lots of great information and techniques from
him, and be entertained at the same time -- but be sure you've had lots
of caffeine so you can keep up.  :-)

-Carla