Aligning Imported Graphics and Callouts Against the Grid

Pinkham, Jim Jim.Pinkham at voith.com
Fri May 18 06:44:16 PDT 2007

I'm using FM 7.1p116 and Illustrator 9.0.  It would seem that there
should be a way to get beyond/behind the standard white background of an
imported Illy file to show only the image. I'm not sure if the problem
of the white canvas obscuring the gridlines is an Illy problem/feature
or on the Frame side. In any case, the goal would be to take advantage
of the gridlines to position and align callouts. I suspect I'm missing
something obvious. What I see today is shown at:
http://www.yourfilelink.com/get.php?fid=332480.  Any suggestions as to
what to do?

Thanks,
Jim