Aligning Imported Graphics and Callouts Against the Grid

Peter Gold knowhowpro at gmail.com
Fri May 18 10:04:53 PDT 2007

Hi, Jim:

I forgot one important thing:

Sometimes the Fill > None method doesn't seem to enable
transparency on screen in FrameMaker, but it does enable it in
printing to paper, or converting to PDF by Save As, or
printing to a PostScript file and distilling it. If you
haven't tried these output steps, there's still a chance.

HTH
Regards,

Peter Gold
KnowHow ProServices