Do I need to jump into the Structured FM pool?

Lin Surasky Lin.Surasky at retalix.com
Fri May 18 15:38:08 PDT 2007

Yeah, the multiple customer/multiple product thing is easily managed
with conditional text already; it's more about the last-minute changes
to the content context, and the sheer quantity of changes that need to
be managed in a short period of time. Sorry if I wasn't clear -- my
brain is on overload right now!

Thanks!

s.com] On Behalf Of Lin Surasky