XML - graphics - import

Allen, Richard (Raytheon) Richard.Allen at USPTO.GOV
Fri May 18 11:14:30 PDT 2007

Hi

I have been trying to open up a XML document in FrameMaker 7.2 which
contains graphic entities.  I am at a los as to what I am missing.  The
graphics are declared at the top of the XML document instance.  The
structure of the XML document instance is valid.

Anyone have a hint as to what I might look at to resolve this?

Thanks

Richard

This message contains information that may be confidential and
privileged. Unless you are the addressee (or authorized to receive mail
for the addressee), you should not use, copy or disclose to anyone this
message or any information contained in this message. If you have
received this message in error, please so advise the sender by reply
e-mail and delete this message. Thank you for your cooperation.