Tool to convert tables to paragraphs?

Doug dbailey4117 at gmail.com
Tue May 22 07:17:10 PDT 2007

On 5/22/07, Pat Christenson <pxenson at comcast.net> wrote:
> You can only do a single table at a time with Table>Convert to
> Paragraphs. I'm looking for something to work throughout a book or
> directory.

I would use AutoIT to create a macro.  You can record the steps
necessary to convert a table to paragraphs, and then use Frame's Find
Table function to find the next table.  Put those two steps in a loop
and it would do an entire document's worth in no time flat.  If you
didn't want to convert all the tables in a document, you could add
some code to prompt you whether to convert or skip to the next table,
or quit.

--Doug
You've been skanking around
with your talentless trash