Webworks Std - Html output naming

Elisabeth SABOT esabot at talend.com
Wed May 23 07:54:16 PDT 2007

Thanks for the info, Richard.
WWStd does actually include Filename marker support... Thank God.
But you're right, WWP Standard is rather limited...putting it mildly...

It seems that you all use WWP Pro? Or the native Frame XML output maybe? (I'm not very familiar with XML and stuff so I didn't go much further than creating a structured document in FrameMaker based on one of the templates provided.)

Thanks all for your help.
Elisa