Creating a Checkbox (Forms) in Frame 7.2

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
Wed May 23 14:23:54 PDT 2007

Assuming you're running Windows:
Start > Programs > Accessories > System Tools > Character Map.

Find the empty and activated checkboxes you want to use by browsing
among your fonts.

Use the Character Map to Select, and then copy-and-paste the
characters into FM.

If, when you paste them in, they are converted to regular characters:

In FM, create a new Character Tag with all settings AsIs except font
-- which you set to whatever font you picked as the source for your
checkboxes (Zapf Dingbat or Wingdings, for example). Highlight the
characters and apply the new Character Tag.

Art