TOC problem

David Schor dsch.tw at gmail.com
Wed May 23 22:34:44 PDT 2007

Surbhi,

I've never done this specific task, but try the following:

1. Add a blank paragraph  to another file. Give the format a unique
name and don't use it anywhere else in the book.
2. When you generate the TOC for the first time, include this format.
3. In the TOC's Reference page, define the paragraph's format with a
page break, and add the string, "this page has been intentionally left
blank". You may have to play around with the properties to get the
line to appear as you wish.
4. Update the book again.

HTH,
David