First Time Framer!

azdunczyk at triad.rr.com azdunczyk at triad.rr.com
Sun May 27 23:17:02 PDT 2007

Hi Mark,

One thing that I have not seen mentioned is that there are changes to
the autonumbering starting with 6.0. In 6.0 Adobe added 2 additional
system variables ($chapnum, $volnum). These can be used at the book
level and document level. These are vary good additions that makes
numbering across the book much easier.

Ann Zdunczyk
President
a2z Publishing, Inc.