First Time Framer!

Peter Gold knowhowpro at gmail.com
Wed May 30 11:09:31 PDT 2007

FrameMaker's very practical typographic aces-in-the-hole -
side headings, straddle headings that run across all columns,
and across all columns and side heads, and run-in heading
paragraphs that "snug up" to subsequent paragraphs - aren't
what the "font-fondlers" mean by "sophisticated" typographic
abilities, but they are pretty rare among professional
publishing products, which gives FrameMaker an important edge
in usability and efficiency.
Regards,

Peter Gold
KnowHow ProServices