CorelDraw Embedded Graphics

Gagne, Bernard (Bolton) bgagne at husky.ca
Wed May 30 13:15:05 PDT 2007

I would hasten to add EPS (with TIFF preview) to that list. You never
want to downgrade a vector graphic by rasterizing it. I have also had no
problems with PDF import into Frame, although the last time I checked
there were some problems with getting clean PDFs from Corel's own export
filters. I find it best to print to Adobe PDF directly.

Berny Gagne
Lead Writer
Husky Injection Molding Systems Ltd.
Bolton, Ontario, Canada