Tracing the Graphic Lineage

Pinkham, Jim Jim.Pinkham at voith.com
Thu May 31 09:13:34 PDT 2007

Now that my somewhat robust computer has laughed hysterically and duly
chastened me and my folly, I'm here to tell you that even a meta-book
for one category won't work, apart from further scaling. FM tried
valiantly to add 1,696 chapter files to a book before indulging in
aforesaid laughter. It must have appreciated how I'd trimmed the number
down from twice that and more. But, alas, FM finally quit, stared at me
glassy-eyed, not responding.

There must be a Plan B. Smaller books (what's the upper bound on number
of docs)? Framescript? None of the above?

Jim