radical revamping of techpubs

Gordon McLean Gordon.McLean at GrahamTechnology.com
Thu Nov 1 02:26:09 PDT 2007

I'm on that list too Peter, I find both to be engaging at different times.

Glad to hear that someone is using the delete key though!

Gordon

P.S. TechCommPro is currently discussing the horror of the fact that
postings there may be being archived by another service. Not really that
engaging at the moment! ;-)

-----Original Message-----
From:
framers-bounces+gordon.mclean=grahamtechnology.com at lists.frameusers.com
[mailto:framers-bounces+gordon.mclean=grahamtechnology.com at lists.frameusers.
com] On Behalf Of Peter Gold
Sent: 31 October 2007 16:48
To: Chris Borokowski
Cc: framers at lists.frameusers.com
Subject: Re: radical revamping of techpubs

Hi, folks:

I've been deleting messages on this thread for some time because it's not
relevant to me.

However, you all might find a more engaging community at techcommpros, the
new tech writers listserv, that branched off techwr-l some time ago. Here's
the contact:

       http://techcommpros.com/mailman/listinfo/tcp_techcommpros.com
       tcp-request at techcommpros.com

Regards,

Peter
_______________________________
Peter Gold
KnowHow ProServices
or visit
http://lists.frameusers.com/mailman/options/framers/gordon.mclean%40grahamte
chnology.com

This email (and any attachments) is private and confidential, and is intended solely for the
addressee. If you have received this communication in error please remove it and inform us via
telephone or email. Although we take all possible steps to ensure mail and attachments
are free from malicious content, malware and viruses, we cannot accept any responsibility
whatsoever for any changes to content outwith our administrative bounds. The views represented
within this mail are solely the view of the author and do not reflect the views of the organisation
as a whole.
Graham Technology plc
Registered in Scotland company no. SC143434
Registered Office India of Inchinnan, Renfrewshire, Scotland PA4 9LH

http://www.grahamtechnology.com