FM Search Tools

Paul Findon pfindon at infopage.net
Wed Nov 7 01:22:48 PST 2007

On 7 Nov 2007, at 09:06, Shmuel Wolfson wrote:

> Does anyone have a recommendation of a free or cheap search tools
> that does a good job searching FM files?

This won't help you because you're running Windows, but EasyFind by
Devon Technologies is a great tool for searching the contents FM
binary files on Mac OS X.

Mac OS X's Spotlight doesn't search in FrameMaker files because
there's no plug-in available. EasyFind, however, does, and in my
initial tests it appears to work brilliantly and helped me locate
several FM files whose names I couldn't remember.

<http://devon-technologies.com/download/>

Paul