Tracing the Lineage of Text Insets

Pinkham, Jim Jim.Pinkham at voith.com
Wed Nov 7 07:20:47 PST 2007

Hmm, Scott --

Quite possibly I'm missing something. I did a search in both Windows
Desktop Search (all files in the folder in question) and Windows Grep
2.3 (all .fm files and then all files *.*). For the inset in question
(JunkTrapOps.fm), I found the actual inset file in WDS and drew a total
blank in Windows Grep. At this writing, the inset is known to be in at
least six other files. Thoughts?

Jim