FM Search Tools

Pinkham, Jim Jim.Pinkham at voith.com
Wed Nov 7 07:33:54 PST 2007

I just downloaded Agent Ransack. Fairly impressive. For the task I'm
after (locating the name of a text inset file in Frame binaries), it
pulled five of the six known instances -- better than the other two
tools I tried at 0 hits and 1 hit -- and it did so quickly. I also liked
the fact that it showed progress as it went and displayed results in the
window on the fly.

Jim