Toolbars

DONALD Brian Brian.DONALD at Tenix.com
Mon Nov 12 14:29:31 PST 2007

Hi
I am using Frame 8.0 and I am wondering if there is a way to change the
toolbar icons for Plain, Bold and Italics similar to the previous
versions of 7 and 7.1. The icons currently used are in the form of a T.

Thanks
Brian

Disclaimer :
The contents of this e-mail including any attachments are intended only
for the person or entity to which this e-mail is addressed.  If you are not,
or believe you may not be, the intended recipient, please advise the sender
immediately by return e-mail, delete this e-mail and destroy any copies.
Tenix does not warrant nor guarantee that this email communication is free
from errors, virus, interception or interference.