Frame's lame callouts

Jerilynne Knight jerilynne.knight at gmail.com
Tue Nov 13 11:43:49 PST 2007

Gillian

Are you using the text line tool? If so, it only lets you apply character
tags (yucky, I know)...I use the text frame tool instead so that I can apply
a paragraph tag...doesn't necessarily make the feature any less lame and
does help me apply paragraph tags (which is what I wanted to do).

Have a great day!
Jerilynne

On Nov 13, 2007 1:39 PM, Flato, Gillian <gflato at nanometrics.com> wrote:

> Since Frame has the lamest callout tools ever, does anyone know of a
> plugin that improves them?
>
> Does anyone know why I can't apply styles to them globally? I have to
> open up the character designer and apply a style to each word
> individually.
>

> Thank you,
>

> <mailto:gflato at nanometrics.com>
>
> Gillian Flato
>
> Technical Writer (Software)
>
> nanometrics
>
> 1550 Buckeye Dr.
>
> Milpitas, CA. 95035
>
> (408.545.6316
>
> 7  408.232.5911
>
> * gflato at nanometrics <mailto:gflato at nanometrics.com> .com
> <blocked::mailto:v at nanometrics.com>

> or visit
> http://lists.frameusers.com/mailman/options/framers/jerilynne.knight%40gmail.com

Hugs & Blessings Always

...and ask me how to live a *Juicy, Jazzed, Joyful* (c) life and turn the
world's passionate living statistics upside down!

Jerilynne Knight
Passion...Purpose...Spirit
Certified Passion Test (tm) Facilitator
317-508-2898 (cell)
Go here for more information about the Passion Test:
http://www.thepassiontest.com/?af=8100