Creating hypertext markers for default email values

Inbar, Paul paul.inbar at intel.com
Tue Nov 13 13:10:30 PST 2007

You probably figured this out already, but in case not, try something
like this:

message URL
mailto:paul.inbar at intel.com?cc=paul.inbar at gmail.com&subject=My%20Documen

I think the trick is that & between the two fields. Also note how spaces
are indicated (in the subject, for example)

You can also specify default body by adding &body=blah%20blah, e.g.

message URL
mailto:paul.inbar at intel.com?cc=paul.inbar at gmail.com&subject=My%20Documen
t&body=blah%20blah

Anyway, I hope this helps