Frame's lame callouts

steve at siliconprairiesoftware.com steve at siliconprairiesoftware.com
Tue Nov 13 15:34:49 PST 2007

Callouts are one of the reasons I created Auto-Text. You can define a set
of callout Auto-Text items that are easily pasted into an anchored frame
that contains a picture. I have callouts defined for the left or right
sides of an image, with various callout lines (straight, angled, brackets,
etc). The callout text box has the appropriate style already applied, so
you can just select the text and start typing your new callout.

An example of callout Auto-Text items is included with the Auto-Text
plug-in. You can download the plug-in from:

http://www.siliconprairiesoftware.com

Try it out. I think you'll find it speeds up callout-creation.

Steve