Modify Framemaker's File (graphic image) import default DPI Settings

Joan Thomas joanmariethomas at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 14 17:03:09 PST 2007

Hi all,    I know that I can change Framemaker's default   line width sizes that  appear in the drawing tool, but can I change the   default image DPI  settings that appear when I import a graphic   file?    The new template set I am working with only   allows DPI settings which  are not the default ones; historically, I have   always just resized  images as needed visually.    Am I dreaming?    Thanks!  joan