Frame's lame callouts

Yves Barbion yves.barbion at gmail.com
Thu Nov 15 08:53:40 PST 2007

Indeed, Carla,

text expansion is something to consider when your English text will be
translated.

However, I would use letters instead of numbers and lines (straight lines or
polygons) for the following reasons:

   - numbers may be confused with the numbers of numbered steps
   - arrows indicate movement, so in some cases, the user may think that
   he has to move something, whereas you (the writer) just want to indicate a
   component or part of the graphic.

Kind regards

--
Yves Barbion