problems with eps graphics in framemaker

Michael O'Neill moneill at meta-comm.com
Fri Nov 16 07:19:32 PST 2007

I don't know why it is happening, but I can say we have the same
problem.  For us, FrameMaker has always behaved this way, and I just
assumed that it was set in stone and couldn't be improved upon.  For
that reason, we don't work off the server. I don't remember if I ever
researched it or not. I inherited the problem from the last TW and was
told about it as if it were a known fact about FrameMaker.  I'd be
really interested to know if there is a fix for this as well.

FWIW: I'm using Frame 6.x and all our graphics are .eps.

-Michael