Print / Save Framer 8

Diane Gaskill dgcaller at earthlink.net
Mon Nov 19 20:03:13 PST 2007

Hi Frank,

The reason your cubemate is getting these messages is because FM8 saves the files before it prints.  And when FM saves a file, it clears the Undo history.

FM8 has a setting to turn the clear Undo history message on/off.  To change the setting:

1. Select File > Perferences > General. The Preferences dialog box is displayed.

2. In the Preferences dialog box, uncheck the checkbox labeled
"Show warnings while clearing history" to turn the message off.

Hope this helps.

And may y'all have a Happy Thanksgiving. :-)

Diane Gaskill
Hitachi Data Systems